Tuesday 10 November 2009

Welcome to Helen Chilton




We would like to say a big hello to a new member of the Design Team, Helen Chilton -

What can I say for a bio…?
I live down on the South Coast, am married and have 3 children, the youngest of whom is now 14! We’ve also got two dogs, one of whom we call Mad Max (a bit like me really!)
I teach part time at a nursery school which is great fun, and the rest of the time work from home on various craft projects.
I love colour, the brighter the better if I’m honest. I’ve tried the cool and sophisticated look but never know when to stop! When I get the time, I like experimenting with different inks and techniques and surfaces, and really just doing my own thing! I go for stamps that are arty/collage style and Happy Daze stocks lots of those, plus interesting things to stamp them on!
I am lucky enough to write for Craft Stamper and am delighted to be joining the Happy Daze team.


The picture above is a piece of Helen's work using the Artistic Outpost "The Outpost" stamp plate.

8 comments:

  1. Woohoo welcome to the team Helen :D
    **wanders off to the Happy Daze gallery to see Helens work**
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Team Helen. I have seen your work in the magazine and have been a visitor to your blog.Hope you have a creative time here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay... A warm welcome to another fan of AO stamps! Looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations in the HD gallery x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture is gorgeous, love that colour effect behind the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Helen Congratulations on your DT post and great to see you here.
    Felicity x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for such a warm welcome.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen, sorry that i am late in Welcoming you to the team. I love your canvas and can't wait to see more of your work.

    Ruth xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.