We have taken delivery of our first order of Scrolls Work Stamps, these are individual unmounted rubber stamps. This lovely card is by Joanne Wardle.
Let's play dolls by Joanne Wardle
Scrolls Work stamps used:
- Stamp Bingo onto cream card with walnut stain distress ink. Lightly ink with vintage photo using foam. Over stamp with background words using vintage photo.
- Stamp doll face onto white card and colour with markers, cut out.
- Stamp sequence waste onto cream card and tear into a strip.
- Stamp measure up twice onto patterned paper, cut out and cut in half, use three of these halves, make a loop with each and glue together to make a flower, top with a button.
- Mount a square of patterned paper which has been distressed with scissor blade onto a 10.5 cm square cream card.
- Mount doll face onto bingo, attach to card decorate with the flower, the sequence waste strip and a strip of torn patterned paper
You can find more samples in our Gallery and instructions for both these cards and more projects in our online classes.
Have you got your copy of September's Craft Stamper Magazine? There is a four page Stamping Contrasts featuring Stampotique Originals stamps designed by Jo Capper-Sandon and showing stunning examples by Jo Capper-Sandon, Joanne Wardle, Carol Fox and Helen Chilton.