Thursday 14 February 2013

With Love...

...From me to you on Valentine's Day :0)



Clean and simple designs are not always the easiest of cards to make. Keeping those tiny marks and smudges away are difficult (for me anyway lol) and wave back at you like a flag. I thought I would keep these in to show you that its those little 'errors' that make each card individual when handstamped. 


There are a couple of tiny dots I can see (just flecks) and also the bird could have left a darker imprint...but hey ho, thats how it goes....an original :0)

Happy Valentine's Day xx

love


ps...I see that currently the Prima stamp set Songbird is currently sold out. A similar idea to this card (altering the card proportions to maybe landscape/DL  or square) could also be created from the clear stamp set, also by Prima , Songbird No.1


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Jo. Love the red with the black and white and the romantic feel to it. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small imperfections show its handmade, not that I can actually spot them.A very striking card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really do make fab CAS cards Jo. Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.