Friday 29 April 2011

A Winning Day


We have a winner for our Easter Egg Blog Candy - Jo Willis - congratulations, a Gift Voucher for £25 will be on it's way to you.

As today is a rather special day for a royal couple here is our greeting card made by Joanne Wardle. In the run up to my own wedding, like most brides, I was very focussed on the day, my lovely husband though reminded me that while he was looking forward to the wedding it was just one day and for him he was most looking forward to our marriage, our being together for life, I know what a sweetie! So while we wish William and Kate a happy Wedding Day, perhaps more importantly we wish them a truly happy marriage.

2 comments:

  1. Yeyyy congrats to Jo and lurvely card :D
    What a lovely way to look at the wedding :D
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that, we need a Royal Wedding that works and hopefully this will be it! A great card.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.