These London coasters are very quick and easy to make. The tiles came in a box of 25 and were called ‘satin finish’ – the surface is matte and much easier to stamp on than the glossy tiles.
Coaster tiles: satin white
Stazon inkpads: Jet Black; Black Cherry; Hydrangea Blue
Krylon pen: gold
Glossy spray varnish
Step by Step:
2. Sponge on the colour, leaving a white gap in middle.
3. Use the newspaper text stamp to add tone on tone stamping.
4. Start stamping in black, building up a collage picture. Use parts of stamps to fill in gaps.
5. Add the gold krylon pen round the edge.
6. Varnish to seal and add felt underneath if desired.