This box canvas uses the Artistic Outpost stamps Windows and Doors and Think and Wonder.
- Paint the canvas with chosen colours.
- Stamp the ironwork window and girls onto a tissue, peel off top layer and stick to canvas with watery PVA glue.
- When dry, add touches of paint on top, using white to add highlights.
- Add extra stamping straight onto canvas.
- Cut strip of pink card for roof and stamp with the awning part of ironwork stamp.
- Attach with beads threaded onto wire and decorative nails as shown.