Sunday, 21 August 2011

by the seaside by Joanne Wardle

I made this piece for this month's challenge theme beside the seaside.
I've made a really simple piece using starfish and words by Jo Capper-Sandon for Stampotique, and mesh from Scrolls Work.

I finished it with a scrap of blue vellum, a scrap of sandpaper and a few dots of liquid pearls


  1. I love the beautiful simplicity of this design.
    The tiny scrap of blue is stunning.

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. sorry that didn't sound right!!
    I love how pretty and effective this is :D
    And wish I could create things like this!!

    Julie xx

  4. Absolutely gorgeous card, a perfect example of less is more! x

  5. I love the saying as well as the feeling of peace that it creates


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.