"Tis the season to be Jolly...far la la la...."
For a quick New Years Eve gift all you will need is a bottle of vino, or your hosts favourite tipple, brown parcel paper, border punches, stamps, versamark ink, string, shrink plastic and embellishments.
1. Stamp the Catslife Press Happy Holidays stamp onto red card stock.
2. On shrink plastic, stamp with My Minds Eye Christmas stamp or a Catslife Press circle stamp, ensuring you use a Stazon Ink Pad to prevent smudging. Punch a hole in the top and shrink with heat gun, watch the magic begin!!
3. Tie both onto bottle neck with string or Junque Twine.
4. Stamp onto brown parcel paper a suitable Christmas or New Year greeting. Catslife Press and Artistic Outpost are perfect for this.
5. Add some simple embellishments.
Your host will be impressed and so will your wallet. (I made 6 bottles for less than the price of one wine carrier bag from a pound shop.)
Wishing you all a happy and prosperous 2012