Friday 30 December 2011

Party Time by Sam Read

Following Ruth's fab vino I thought I would stay in the party mood!
It's party time for these Stampotique characters! I'm a huge fan of these little people, I like to think they're happy but sometimes I'm not so sure. For those of you who follow my blog you will know I am a massive fan of 'Head' though I have named him Joe, he enjoys lots of adventures and even has some accessories.
For this Happy New Year card Joe is off to a party with Marci and Smile.
I made the glitter ball with silver sequins and silver glitter. I coloured the card with Barn Door and Black Soot Distress Inks.
Whether you are partying tomorrow evening or having a quiet night in I wish you all a very Happy New Year and a crafty 2012!
Lots of love, Sam xxx

1 comment:

  1. Loving this bright and beautiful card. It has certainly brightened up a dreary morning. Hope Joe and the gang enjoy their party and don't end up with sore heads LOL. XX

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.