Wednesday 21 September 2011

Butterfly Notebook By Carol Fox


A lovely quick and easy little project, using one of the Artistic Outpost set of stamps, Happiness, which can be found here in the shop.

I have coloured the background using distress inks and then over stamped it using the same colour ink and a background stamp. The Large Butterfly is from a very old collage sheet I have. The quote has been stamped in Jet Black Ranger ink and then I have used glossy accents to highlight some of the words. I stamped a large swirl as a filler on the bottom corner and then filled in any gaps with the Butterflys from the stamp sheet.

I have made my pad using a couple of bits of mount board and my Zutter, but this works just as well using a pre brought pad.

There is also plenty of time to enter into the challenge this month which is to use your favourite crafting item or technique on a project. Full details of how to enter can be found HERE on the blog.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty indeed... has a lovely light floaty feel about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful notebook cover, loving the stamps and colours used. Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.