Thursday 17 November 2011

A celebration of colour by Ruth

This months challenge is an "explosion of colour" and is one I have really struggled with.
 I love colour as much as the next person but I like my colours to compliment and co-ordinate, finally after a period of crafters block I was inspired by a photo on Pinterest.


I cannot claim the credit for the Colourful Doiley Bunting idea, but I did come up with the idea of using Cosmic Shimmer Chalk Mists all on  my own!


The transformation from cream to gleam was instant and incredibly satisfying...and my bunting looks as bright and kitch as a 50's Tupperware party......which is exactly how I wanted it to look!



Cosmic Shimmer Mists are available in a huge range of colours from only £2.95 each.

You can enter this months competition and find the rules here, to have a chance of winning a £15.00 voucher to spend in the HappyDaze shop.

1 comment:

  1. I have never tried the cosmic shimmer mists. I may have to now, lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.