Sunday 4 March 2012

Music Card by Joanne Wardle


To fit with the "march to your own tune" theme this month, I have made this easy music themed card using Scrolls Work Stamps. Scrolls Work Stamps are not trading anymore, but Happy Daze still have a limited amount in stock.
for this card I used Sheet Music and Knapp music Chart.





To make the card I masked off a strip of the card and inked with various brown distress inks and overstamped with the sheet music stamp. I then stamped the knapp music chart with sepia versafine ink. I embossed two lines down the sides of the strip to make it stand out more,




to make the embellishment, I stamped the sheet music stamp onto white thin card. I ripped it into strips, and inked with distress inks, rolled it up and glued the rolls. I tied a ribbon around them added a charm (these are similar to what I used)and then glued to the card. I have left it sentiment free, but a sentiment could be added for any occasion for a music lover.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this card, it`s look so simple, but at the other side... lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully crafted & very classy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning!!! very elegant!
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.