Wednesday 18 April 2012

Vintage Portrait Tag By Paula Tidman





There are some lovely new blockhead stamps in the Happy Daze shop. They are gorgeous quality, and lovely thick rubber. I used the vintage portrait set for my tag. I dabbed distress inks in pine cone, barn door and  picket fence onto my craft mat and sprayed with water, (I think the technical term now used is smooshed) the tag across the ink. Then I randomly stamped one of the stamps from the set in archival ink on the tag. I used an old book page and tore to fit and then stitched it onto the tag. I stamped and cut out the vintage portrait and coloured with distress inks and sewed onto my tag. Adding some flowers, jewels and ribbon from my stash to finish.

A quick reminder about the current Happy Daze Challenge which  you still have plenty of time to enter. It is "April Showers" So have fun using your favourite water technique.  One lucky winner will be drawn at random to win a  £15 voucher and free P&P to spend in the Happy Daze shop. Maximum of 3 entries per person & you must use at least one product which can be purchased in the Happy Daze shop.
  • You can enter by blogging you address to the linky widget here
  • emailing your picture to info@happy-daze.net
  • uploading your photo to their facebook page




5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Paula, love the colours and portrait. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, really love the stitching in the background :)
    Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thisis beautiful! Love the vintage feel and choice of colours! Hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always Paula, so elegant and feminine :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.