Thursday 27 June 2013

All Paperbag Rubber Stamps 40% off in the Sale


This week I have used a couple of stamps from the Paperbag set of stams Addison.
I coloured my background  using the wrinkle free distress technique, this was done directly onto my tag. I then stamped my image in black archival ink and masked it off.


The alphabet from the sheet was stamped with one of the distress inks used for the background. Then using an old strore card I applied gesso thinly through a stencil. Finishing it off with a black dabber and some lines drawn with a pen.

I used

Paperbag Studio Rubber stamps
Tag
Distress inks
Black dabber
white gesso
stencil

Carol x

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love it and I love the use of white with the misty colours. Another stunner,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just been saying how much I love this over at Carol's! Just fabulous...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Carol... love the colours

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.