Tuesday 24 April 2012

Blockheads Chunky ATC By Carol Fox


I am developing a serious condition concerning these chunky ATC's and of course there is no hope for me now that Moira stocks them in the shop. This is the link for them.
I love the fact that you just just shove loads of stuff on them.
For this one I have used the Icarus stamp by Lost Coast (he is one of my favourite stamps of the moment). The background is one of the new Blockheads range (Stargazer) that are now being stocked.

All my cogs are die cuts mounted onto wooden spools. I was trying to get the feel of my Icarus trying to reach the handle to turn off the crazy machine before it turns night into day and burns his wings.

Carol x

7 comments:

  1. Wow that is such a creative piece of art :) I really really like this. The mind boggles as to where your idea came from ... but it works perfectly! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Carol, love it. That Icarus stamp looks amazing on that chunky ATC,fab idea adding the cogs to the wooden spools. I'm sharing the love of the chunkys too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just loving this so many details, love the stamps that you have used
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous bit of art. To be so small too. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love this!!! The 3D effect makes it look like a machine...you just can't get more steampunk than that! lol
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this lots, it's absolutly fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOWser Carol!!! this is amazing!!!
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.