Tuesday 18 December 2012

A Sleigh Ride Together With You


I covered this little canvas with Tim Holtz Christmas tissue tape and then inked it up with Salty Ocean and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks for a contemporary Christmas colour scheme. I stamped the images from the Artistic Outpost Sleigh Ride set on tissue paper and added these using gel medium, added a touch of blue to the little girl's coat, and some glass glitter to the snowflakes.

This fits in with this month's challenge theme, In The Deep Midwinter - there's still time to join in !

This will be my last post before the big day, so I hope you all have a very Happy Christmas, and see you in the new year!

3 comments:

  1. Love your pretty canvas Lucy,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Lucy, love the colour scheme and the sparkle on the trees. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so intimidated by multi media art...this is lovely...:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.