Saturday 15 December 2012

Brrr, it's cold outside



In The Bleak Midwinter is this months challenge theme find all the details here, this canvas board represents a bleak winter to me. Using Stampotique's Angel Boy and lots of goodies from my stash.
Firstly I stamped Angel Boy on to some card and ripped it out. I glued him and some bits of book pages to the canvas board and then painted around his outline in white and blended that with the blue. I stamped all the details in paint, and glittered his wings with lots of diamond stickles and then coated the whole piece with beeswax. I distressed the beeswax and stamped in to it to add a bit of a grungy feel. 
To me he looks very cold and very bleak, lets hope someone somewhere has a hot flask of tea for him. 
Wishing you a warm day, Sam xxx

5 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.