Friday 17 February 2012

Every Day Love by Samantha Read

Valentine's Day may have been and gone but I like letting the people I love know all the time so I decorated this wooden heart for my daughter. I hope she likes it! 
To keep in the challenge theme of using a technique I love I just had to get out the tissue paper! Stamping on tissue paper and then applying with pva glue has just got to be one of the best stamping techniques, just my opinion! Using this technique you can get your stamped image onto just about any surface, smooth or bumpy, flat or around bends and almost any 3D object.

I used:

Wishing you a happy day, Sam xxx

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous Heart Sam a lovely gift for your daughter.

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! FABULOUS creation, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your pretty heart Sam. Enjoy the weekend, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully crafted and a great gift for your daughter. XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies :o) Vicky loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just seen this. It's lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.