Wednesday 1 February 2012

February challenge: Love - A Technique you love to use

Time to announce the new theme for the month of February. In keeping with the month the theme is LOVE - A Technique you love to use.
To start your mojo off in style this month Netty ( Annette Goatley) has created this stunning frame and picture using the lovely moon girl from Stampotique.

Netty say's about her project.

I love so many techniques and love creating altered art. But one of my favourite things to do is upcycling. This old wooden frame has been upcylced from an old project.

Products used on the frame : Black Gesso, Crackle Accents, Texture Paste, Turquoise Metallic rub, Stream Adirondack Alcohol Ink and Copper Inka Gold.

Products used for the Picture: - Scrap of embossed card which was swiped with black stazon, stampotiques 'moon girl' and  turquiose stickles. the rest of the embellishments have been upcycled from previous projects.

So share your most loved technique with us here on the blog. As usual there is a £15.00 gift voucher plus free P & P to spend in the Happy Daze Shop which will be award by a random number generator to one lucky entrant and the winner announced on the 2nd of March.
You can enter up to three projects for the challenge and each item must contain at least one item that is available from the shop.
you can enter either via the linky widget below, by uploading your project to the facebook page, or by emailing it directly to me at waynemonster@gmail.com




10 comments:

  1. Delicious frame Netty, love the contrast between the dark frame and the pink flowers. Moon girl is looking good! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and nice launch project :D
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So striking, Netty - love this and the colours are my faves, so I love them, too! Gorgeous stuff x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies very much, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous picture piece Annette. I used moon girl as well, she fitted just right on my entry.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Netty.

    I am joining in this challenge for the very first time.

    Good luck everybody

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge and great piece of art Netty! I love making tags, so this is my theme!
    Hugs from Slovenia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's just gorgeous Netty x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Moon Girl stamp, lovely frame.
    I entered my card, hope it will qualify, I just love to stamp and paper piercing as I do not feel confident with media yet. I keep trying but it looks better when I keep all simple :)
    Kind regards,
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.