Wednesday 27 June 2012

Lots of News

As I am sure a few of you now know, due to family commitments Paula has made the decision to leave the happy daze DT, but I am sure we will welcome her back as a guest in the future, I will bombard her with emails until she gives in.
But I am very happy to announce that our Guest for this month Lucy has accepted Moira's invitation to join us as a permanent member, so we shall see lots more of Lucy's lovely work in the upcoming months.

I am sure we all wish Paula lots of success in her future endeavours and thank her for sharing her work with us on the Happy Daze Blog.

7 comments:

  1. All the very best for the future Paula, I loved seeing all your creations. TFS.
    And of course a welcome to Lucy on being selected to join in the HD DT. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all in well in your world Paula, sorry to see you go. Welcome to the wonderful Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks, been a pleasure to be part of such a talented design team and looking forward to seeing many more of Lucy's wonderful and inventive projects. XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the team Lucy, looking forward to working with you :o)
    Paula, I really will miss you lots, wishing you all the very best lovely lady :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such wonderful news. I've enjoyed every one of your three projects so I am thrilled to know we shall be seeing more of you work Lucy. Congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am so sorry to hear Paula is leaving us, she will be sorely missed with all her beautiful work.
    Welcome to Lucy she will be a great addition to our team of happy campers. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry you are going, Paula. Your work is beyond glorious and I will keep checking on your blog. I hope your family commitments turn out well. I am so pleased to be invited to join the team; thank you for the great welcome and for the kind comments over the month,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.