Monday 4 June 2012

Serenity By Mandy Chilvers

I love these stamps from Artistic Outpost. The set I've used on these ATC's is called Serenity, it has everything I like in a plate of stamps... words, elements and images.
Let me show you what I've made with this versatile stamp plate.
On the first 3 ATC's I've used the stamps as background and elements which I've added collage images.
 The next 2 ATC's I've used the larger stamps as the focal point, I've watercoloured and used chalk inks on these to add colour.
 and lastly, a combination of a small collage image and lots of stamping.
TFL
Mandy x

6 comments:

  1. I love them all. Thanks for sharing your creativity

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, the stamps work as well in the background as they do as focal pint. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful stamps and those ATC's are great. TFS. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they're wonderful Mandy :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are totally amazing Mandy. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! A gorgeous set of stamps and you have used them in such a varied and original way. I love Artistic Outpost and I will take a new look at these stamps now - really fancy them after seeing what you have done,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.