Tuesday 15 November 2011

A Medieval Christmas By Paula Tidman


The current Happy Daze Challenge is 'Explosion of Colour', so I decided to make a tag in bold colours. I used distress stains in Wild Honey & Barn Door to create the background. I used gold embossing powder for both latin scripts and around the edges of the tag. I stamped one of the houses from the Artistic Outpost whimsical melange in black embossing powder, then cut out and added the digital image of the Madonna and Child. I used one of the hinges from the  Tim holtz elements and covered with Inka gold. I dyed some ribbon with the same distress stains and added some fibres from my stash.


The current Happy Daze challenge is An Explosion of ColourYou have until Midnight on 30th November when one winner will be drawn at random to win a  £15 voucher and free P&P to spend in the Happy Daze shop. Maximum of 3 entries per person & you must use at least one product which can be purchased in the Happy Daze shop.
  • You can enter by blogging you address to the linky widget here
  • emailing your picture to info@happy-daze.net
  • uploading your photo to their facebook page

4 comments:

  1. this tag is just so stunning ~ love the rich colours and gold edging!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have looked at your tag several times as it is quite beautiful, but I did not realise until today I had not commented on it and shared my love of it...so there it is out in the open.....I LOVE YOU TAG. :) G x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.