Saturday 27 October 2012

Batty about Halloween


Here's my third and final Spider Girl ATC for this months Spooky challenge theme, totally inspired by the Dogs Trust slogan, ' A dog is for life, not just Christmas '. For this ATC I stepped away from the typical halloween colours and went for one of my favourite colour combinations, pink and turquoise. I made it using the same template as the other atc's this month and and hand drew the bat.
I do hope you like it, thanks for looking.
Wishing you a happy day, Sam xxx


7 comments:

  1. thats a nice mask background, not one I would usually buy as it looks flowery on the mask picture, but you have made it look very different here. Love this Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love your quote

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dead cute, and made me smile - so thank you for that!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Sam and loving the colours, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun ATC card -love the background and the bat drawing.

    Best wishes Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely, beautiful quirky and funny. xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.