Friday 5 October 2012

Halloween Door Hanger By Carol Fox


This is a very quick project, 30 minutes tops. I have altered one of these wooden door hangers. I quickly painted it with Claudine Hellmuth paints, and then used images from the Artistic Outpost plate Fortune Teller to stamp onto it, masking as I went along. I highlighted the word with glossy accents and ran a line of black acrylic paint round the edges.

Dont forget the enter the challenge this month, full details can be seen on the Blog Post HERE.

5 comments:

  1. how cute, what a great idea. I love the previous post, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific projects, and such a skillful arrangement of the stamps,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy monochromatic stamping collage - a beautiful alteration!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.