Tuesday 16 October 2012

Spooky Apothecary Card


I made this card to co-ordinate with last week's Spooky Apothecary frame and used the same stamp sets, Apothecary by Artistic Outpost and the My Mind's Eye Hallowe'en set. I cut the pieces with the Tim Holtz Cabinet dies, embossing the orange layer for a little texture. I used a selection of the stamps from the sets, stamping in black and browns and masking the row of bottles before I stamped the larger bottle and the Poison wording.I sponged the stamped panel with Distress Inks. I finished off with some faux cobwebs and a shrink plastic stamped bottle.

I hope you will join in this month's challenge which is 'Something Wicked this Way Comes' - such a fun theme!

7 comments:

  1. I love it! And it looks like a little "creepy" shrine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously spooky yet stylish Lucy! Fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing card Lucy, great cobwebs and colours, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your spooky card Lucy, the image and colours are great.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great companion piece to the frame, Lucy!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.