Tuesday 23 October 2012

Trick or Treat Sweetie Bag


I am really enjoying making Hallowe'en items and have made a little calico Trick or Treat Sweetie Bag for the 'Something Wicked this Way Comes' challenge theme. I coloured the little bag with Distress Stain in Mustard Seed and then stamped with words and cobweb from My Minds Eye Hallowe'en stamp set. The bottle and Witch's Potion label are from the Artistic Outpost Apothecary set which I also used for the shrink plastic bottle charm. I coloured the images with marker pens and finished off with a skull charm.


I thought that wasn't much of an offering for you on its own, so I also made a little feminine calico gift bag, using the background stamp from the Artistic Outpost 'Jane Austen's Countryside' in pink, and then adding the figure and the wording, 'You are a True Friend' in black. It's the perfect size for a little jewellery gift.

4 comments:

  1. So different, yet both are great little bags! Fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so feminine - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're both lovely, Lucy - I love the Austen one, such a perfect match of object and images!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two smashing bags Lucy and loving the shrink plastic bottle. xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.