Thursday 4 October 2012

Off with his head ...By Kate Crane


Hi all. Kate here, and I'm very pleased to be here as a guest design team member for the month of october. And what a great month to be a guest here ... it's going to be a spooktacular month!

For my first creation I decided to use  combination of stamps by Teesha Moore (Zettiology) and Daniel Torrente Stampotique) however it turned out to be more gruesome than I intended ... it's a bit spooky even my my standards LOL! I really love this head from the Halloween cube, so I removed the head from the Teesha Moore stamp and gave it a new head ;-)


I created a background with Distress inks, and coloured my images with them too.


Don't forget, you can join in with the Halloween fun by joining the Happy Daze challenge here, and be in with a chance of winning of a voucher :-)

See you next week!

Supplies used:

13 comments:

  1. Wow, very spooky, love the colours and what you've done with the skulls, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Kate! I love this, love the colours with the white pen, and the images and the quote,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very spooky tag love those skulls, fabulous creation as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure made me LOL over my first cuppa' coffee this a.m., this is pure genius!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to have you here Kate and loving your fab fun tag. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great comic piece, I love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's fantastic creepyliciously
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  9. This tag is so vibrant! Love the red and green colors!Even though there are flowers, you brilliantly managed to fit it perfectly into this creepy Halloween tag!

    Love it!

    Ibreatheit.blogspot.com

    Duaa

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.