Friday 17 August 2012

Altered Beer Mat By Carol Fox


A quick and simple make from me this time. A bit of random paper from my scrap box stuck onto a Beer mat. I stamped the image from the Artistic Outpost plate Serenity, masking it so the quote on the top of the stamp was not stamped as I wanted to add my own quote. This is a quote I use a lot and I made it up my self with an image-pak kit.
I added some german scrap along the bottom that I had coloured with some Inka Gold, The little dragonfly was made with a mold and some Pardo Clay, I also added Inka gold to this once it was baked to age it a bit. Finished with bead trim and a hanger.

Don't forget to enter the challenge this month, with a random draw for a £15.00 voucher to spend in the shop. Full details can be seen HERE on the challenge post.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Carol, love that gorgeous dragonfly, so detailed, and the crystals finish the project perfectly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy make Carol, what's not to love?
    (where oh where did you get the little hanger?)
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your beer mat project looks fabulous Carol, certainly a bit of inspiration here for me. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't remember where I got the hanger. I have had them for ages. If I find out Sam I will send you the link.x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.