Saturday 4 August 2012

The Circus Is In Town By Carol Fox


For this I have used the Artistic Outpost Stamps, Send In The Clowns, Vintage Circus and Whimsical Melange.


I did originally start by just making a set of ATC's then I decided to make them up into a circus tent shape, which fits in with this months challenge theme as it's circular.


To colour the ATC's I used Distress Inks and on the roof I used Gesso as a base and then coloured it with Red Pepper Colour Wash Ink.

The details of this months challenge can be seen on the original post here.

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is wonderful - the hot colours are fabulous and it's one of those peices of art that makes you feel so happy just looking at it - and brings a big cheesy clown's smile to your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo clowns are a bit of a taboo for me, they scare me half to death! Love your make though Carol, ummm jumbo peanuts :o)
    Wishing you a lovely weekend,
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piece of work, fabulous colours and stamping - but I agree with Samantha... that's one scary clown!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic, so original and colourful. I love completely 3d makes, most things I make are more 2d really, otherwise they would fall over! This is brilliantly engineered and I love those stamps,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your circus tent with its happy colours. Did you use a pattern for this make?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.