Sunday 26 August 2012

Tea For Two By Moira Sutton


I have used Verday Paints on these two ceramic cups. On the Bluey one I used mainly copper and brass which go blue, and on the rusty one I have used mainly brass and Iron which give this lovely rusty effect.



You can achieve lot of interesting results with these paints by using the different colours on the same piece. If you don't like the colour just add more layers, but wait until the first one is dry or it will not give you the lovely effect you want.



I thought these cups fitted in well with out Olympic Circle theme this month, for full detail is this months challenge and details of how to enter see the challenge blog post HERE.

6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love the patina and rust effects you have achieved,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful effects... the Verday paints must be amazing - and so cool on the coffee cups!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous cup and saucer sets - I love these paints and play with them a lot!

    The cups and saucers really do look like they are made from metal

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this project...the tea cups look fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive effects - I like!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.