Saturday 11 August 2012

Feeling Blue


I had been looking at these torsos for quite a while wondering what on earth would I do with one of those,  so I decided to find out! I began by reaching for fabbytastic Suzi Blu stamps and seeing which stamp would fit on the torso, the house stamp was perfect for this. So I stamped it, traced it and transferred the image to the torso. The other decorative drawings are hand drawn and the whole thing was coloured with Prismacolor pencils. Next came the sentiment, 'create your own reality', stamped on to tissue paper and applied with pva glue.

I used:

torso
Suzi Blu stamp
Catslife Press stamp

Wishing you a happy day, Sam xxx

10 comments:

  1. LOVE this Sam! Great choice of stamps, it's perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Sam, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute and I never realised that the torso was so small - it looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've decorated the torso Sam, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really different to how I have seen any others decorated. It's lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sam, what a great torso, very creative.
    Lesley ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. So original Samantha!!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your creativity Sam. A great altered torso.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab; I've decorated these before but not in such an original and imaginative way as this - love it!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.