Sunday 27 May 2012

'Alice' - Door Hanger by Annette Goatley

Hi, am back again with the fab Wonderland stamps by Stampendous..............oooh I just love this plate of stamps.  I also bought quite a few door hangers from Happy Daze as they make marvellous gifts.
The story goes like this............Rabbit wanted to show Alice some great new card tricks but she kept telling him she was late for her appointment with the Queen of Hearts, but would he listen.....NO he wouldn't he just kept showing off.......typical of a Rabbit.....................lol

Other Products used:  Black Gesso, Acrylic Paints, Studio Multi-medium and Watercolour paints.

Have you sent your entry in yet for this great challenge.........there is still time and we would love to see it.

Take care of yourselves and if you see a little rabbit who is holding a pack of cards just remember this post.................Hugs Annette x

7 comments:

  1. loving the black gesso Annette! Great fun creation.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Netty, Wow, I am loving the whole door hanger! These images are gorgeous and you have brought them to life so well.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is what I call a door hanger. It's gorgeous and I'd love to make such a wonderful, colourful, hanger like that for the door to my studio.

    Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowee, this is fantastic. I love the colours and all the images too. Great Work Annette. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I should have put some black gesso in the order I did yesterday, as I want some now. This is great fun Netty. C x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for all your lovely comments, xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.