Tuesday 29 May 2012

Geek Chic

Top of the morning to all of you.
For my first DT piece for Happy Daze I've had a good rummage through my stamps to see what I could come up with. I've chosen to use this Geek Chic stamp plate from Artistic Outpost

I've made 2 postcards ~ all my backgrounds are handmade with inks, paints, spritzers, masks and stamps. All my black stamping is done in Archival ink ~ I find this ink to be the blackest black.

I'm so pleased to have been asked to be on the DT for Happy Daze... and I hope I inspire you with my creations!
Mandy ♥

7 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy, fabulous first DT piece for Happy Daze. Love your backgrounds, stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Mandy. The colours are great and I think I need those stamps. Enjoy your day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic first project, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific projects Mandy, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great, I love the bright colours with white highlights, and such an interesting stamp set,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.