Thursday 3 May 2012

Maypole Queen by Annette Goatley (nettyscraftings)

I have a load of Grand-Daughters birthdays this month so this new stamp by Suzi Blu is perfect for them, she is so pretty and am totally in love with her.

When I was a girl we always had a Maypole on the village green in May and all of us girls danced around the Maypole with its fabulous ribbons and one was chosen to be the Maypole Queen.  Sadly I was never chosen........aaaaahhhhhh.     Today am showing you an Enormous Tag or Door Hanger made from recycled items.

( 9 inches x 4 inches)

Items used:  Flat Cardboard and Corrugated Card (packaging) Acrylic Paints, Paint Dabbers, Distress Inks, Viva Inka Gold, Stickles, Gold Glitter and the rest of the bits and pieces are from stash.

Stamps used Suzi Blu 'Pretty Girl'


plus am showing a card using the same Suzi Blu stamp which is brilliantly easy and quick to make and we all love quick and easy cards don't we................

Look forward to seeing your take on the challenge.  Take care of yourselves, Annette x

9 comments:

  1. Both are really gorgeous and so completely different Netty, I hope you weren't to scarred by never being a May Queen LOL. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was scarred Paula it totally changed my life as was hoping to be a prima ballerina instead of an opera singer........still thats life....lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love the colours and the image. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Netty, love what you've done with her! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness Netty I remember dancing round the paypole4 - I was never chosen for may queen either!! Still smarts LOL.Love the Suzi Blu stamp and especially the colours on your tag - Lush! Hugs Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know WHAT a paypole4 is - sounds bad!! Wish I could type....

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.