Saturday 5 January 2013

Domino Fridge Magnets By Carol Fox


This week I have used the Prima Cling Stamp set Songbird to make a set of Fridge Magnets.

I stamped directly onto the domino using black Stazon ink, when dry I gave it a quick coat of Multi medium and then coloured in the images using Claudine Hellmuth Paints.

I sealed it all with a coat of Glossy Accents, and then added a magnet to the back. These would look equally as cute with a brooch back so you could wear your art.

Thank you for looking and see you next week
Carol x

5 comments:

  1. Wow these are amazing - I love them to bits!!! I must 'get my finger out' and get stamping this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love these, Carol. I would wear them as brooches. Off to look at the Prima stamps now,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! A fab idea! Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so lovely - the gloss on them is fabulous, and the birds look amazing!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.