Monday 14 January 2013

Here's the story....

This month our challenge is 'recycled' ~ not my most fave theme I must admit... until I got ill and bought a box of tissues! lol I knew as soon as I saw the pull off top of these that it would be ideal for altering. 

 it's an altered ATC pocket. Just the right size for an atc after sealing up with some staples
 ATC and pocket :-)
 and finally.... the ATC (which is also made using a cereal box as the base
I've used 
white pen

If you'd like to join in with our challenge... check out the deets here 

TFL
Mandy x
mandysmagicalworldofart.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Every cloud has a silver lining then :-)Fab pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great hopebyou are feeling better soon!trace x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recyling! Brill as ever! Hope you feel better soon and sorry I chose something that wasn't your fave,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.