Monday 21 January 2013

Life's a Circus

This week I've made a little arch (thanks to Deb for sending me some of these diecuts)

I've used Mustard Seed distress stain for the background. I stamped one of the Circus dogs and the podium from Lost Coast onto card and cut out and coloured with watercolours. The yellow background is stamped with blue chalk ink and the Whimsical Melange set from Artistic Outpost. the flowers are from another Artistic Outpost set Serenity. I stamped these onto card, cut out and coloured in. Finally edged with some chalk ink.

TFL
Mandy x

3 comments:

  1. My pleasure, Mandy.You performing dog is adorable - and Mustard Seed is just about my favourite Distress Stain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant, Mandy. What a wonderful composition of different stamps from different companies, and a wonderful colour combo,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely fabby :D Love the really bold colours :D
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.