Monday 28 January 2013

I am Queen

I love the quirky quotes from Catslife Press! This one just jumped out at me for this pair of girls from Paperbag Studios. One had a big bow one her head so the other definitely deserved a crown from the party hats collections (lost coast) I even managed a bit of recycling with an old book page ~ Agatha Christie if you're interested! lol

I used a Krylon pen around the edge.

Yes the image is wonky ;-S ~ I am most perturbed about this but the rest of the card is straight lol

TFL
Mandy x
mandysmagicalworldofart.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. The quote andthe oversized crown really makes me chuckle - and I love the purple around the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote and the image is fab too, great make trace x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous make! Love the grungyness of the colours chosen!!! Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is terrific! You have achieved such a great look and I love the quote!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!!
    Wouldn't have noticed anything wonky if you hadn't said because it looks so right :D
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.