Tuesday 1 January 2013

First Challenge for 2013

Its time for the first challenge of 2013, I hope you all have a lovely creative year ahead of you.
The challenge this month has been chosen by Lucy, and she chose the theme of recycled. I am sure like me most of you were rummaging thorough the packaging that came with your presents looking for the things that could be saved and used for projects, so I loved this theme when Lucy came up with it.
There is only one rule to the challenge that you have to use at least one thing that is available to purchase form the Happy daze shop on your entry piece. You can enter up to 3 times and please link back to the challenge post when you blog your entry.

Some DT Inspiration



Lucy


Mandy


Carol 

I will announce the winner of last month challenge on Thursday.

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year, the Happy Daze Design Team x.

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Lovely makes you two! I was staying with my In Laws, hanging about the bins making sure nothing decent got thrown away. Got some good 'spoils' for later in the month,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning work - Happy New Year - Happy Daze design team. I gues with such a great 'theme' there really is no excuse this month for not joining in is there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, loving all the beautiful makes, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful makes and I love the new theme! Happy New Year! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this theme, beautiful work, and of course a Happy New Year!

    Like Lucy, I hovered, nearly emptying everyone's recyclables myself :-).

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant inspiration from the team, and a great theme for the New Year!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous inspiration and a great challenge. Happy New Year everyone x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT inspiration and a wonderful idea for a challenge! Thanks!

    die amelie x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.