Saturday 7 July 2012

Altered Domino Fridge Magnet By Carol Fox


Just a little quick make from me today, as I am very busy this month outside of the craft room...yes the big out side does exist lol.

A domino from a games set given a coat of multi-medium, (I have found this helps the image stamp better), I then stamped the image in Stazon. I gave it another coat of MM, this stops the colours from running into each other. Then using my refillable alcohol ink pens I then coloured it in, I love these pens as they give so much extra use to my alcohol inks. When it's all dry coat it with a layer of glossy accents. Stick a little magnet on the back, and there it is all done. Nice and quick and easy.

The image I have used is the Flying Flower Girls By lost Coast.

The challenge this month is "Were all going on a Summer Holiday" full details can be found on the original post here.

5 comments:

  1. Love your magnet. Thanks for sharing and thanks for sharing a link to the products you used.
    happy crafting.
    hugs julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Carol, definitely going to try! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your pretty magnet, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, and so colourful. That is a good tip about using the mm under the StazOn - will try that,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this Carol... those flower girls from Lost Coast are so fab for a lot of things, love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.