Just a little quick make from me today, as I am very busy this month outside of the craft room...yes the big out side does exist lol.
A domino from a games set given a coat of multi-medium, (I have found this helps the image stamp better), I then stamped the image in Stazon. I gave it another coat of MM, this stops the colours from running into each other. Then using my refillable alcohol ink pens I then coloured it in, I love these pens as they give so much extra use to my alcohol inks. When it's all dry coat it with a layer of glossy accents. Stick a little magnet on the back, and there it is all done. Nice and quick and easy.
The image I have used is the Flying Flower Girls By lost Coast.
The challenge this month is "Were all going on a Summer Holiday" full details can be found on the original post here.