Thursday 26 July 2012

Rebel Heart

I really wanted to share this canvas I made using one of the fab Suzi Blu stamps. To be honest it was an experiment to see how many layers I could get on one piece of work, how many can you see?
The quote was something my partner said and is computer generated and the Rebel Heart was inspired by my dogs kennel name. Perhaps being a rebel can bring happiness!

I used a lot of bits and bobs but most importantly I used the Suzi Blu stamp Spirit Girl

Wishing you a happy day, Sam xxx

4 comments:

  1. Had to pop in and tell you I LOVE this and the quote is awesome! Think I will have to write it in my "save" book! tfs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your sweet canvas Sam, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really beautiful Sam, wonderful background layers and very uplifting. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, and I love that wording!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.