Wednesday 25 July 2012

Coastal card by Kaz Boughton

This is my last project as Guest Designer and I'm finishing with a card I made using the ~{Beyond The Sea}~  stamp plate by Artistic Outpost.


I cut a circle out of scrap paper and laid it on the card blank before stamping the lighthouse stamp. I then sponged a little Tumbled Glass DI around the lighthouse still with the mask in place. I removed the mask and stamped the little birds, then coloured the image with Copics.

I've finished off with some of the shell stamps to frame the circle shape.

It has been lovely to be part of the Happy Daze team this month, thank you for the comments made throughout my time here.

Kaz xxx

7 comments:

  1. WOW This is stunning, beautifully stamped and coloured. Fabulous work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely work , love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beautiful card Kaz. Clean & fresh.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clean lines and delicate look. Loving those stamps!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely scene. I love the addition of the seashells.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Kaz, a super card, have really enjoyed you being the Happy Daze guest :o)
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful. I wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.